Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Just Plain Sexy


It's not my birthday today, but it is this blog's. On June 13, 2007, I sat down and created a Blogger blog and made my first post in it. At the time, I was mostly interested in posting homoerotic artwork I'd done in AppleWorks, but Apple stopped supporting AppleWorks years ago, so the blog has evolved, just a bit, since then. KeithKats has gone through four "lives" since 2007: I stopped the first version when I ran out of space, because at the time I didn't know how to get more space. Blogger closed the second and third versions! Now I know how to get more space--buy it--and that seems to please Blogger, too, because they've left this fourth version alone since 2011. Even though it isn't any less "naughty" than the earlier versions.

Since two of the four "lives" have disappeared, I don't know exactly how many posts I've made since 2007, but this is Post. No. 4404 just in KeithKats Four. (What a collection of 4s!) I do know I've had about nine million page hits from nearly two million unique visitors from every country in the world in KeithKats Four alone. And I want to thank every single person who has visited this site for coming to visit!











5 comments:

  1. best wishes to your blogversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Thanks for taking the time & effort to blog & share your collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and many more years to come. great photos especially those cowboys and asians. Thank you for a your efforts.
    J :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to check several blogs each morning but decided to narrow it down to my top four, and yours was one of those I kept. Love it.
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words, everybody! I always appreciate all your comments.

    ReplyDelete