Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Keith's Favorite Photos


This version of the blog, KeithKats: The Fourth Life, is six years old today! Thanks to all my viewers for helping to make it possible. I could never have kept it up for six years without you. And I don't say thank you often enough.

I never publish any photos that I don't like, so in a sense all the photos in this blog are my favorites. But 70,000 photos are a lot of "favorites"! So on these anniversaries, I always like to publish some of the photos that have become my favorites among favorites--the real cream of the crop, you might say! : )











10 comments:

  1. best wishes for your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the six years :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kats, Congrats on your anniversary. Hope you continue to bring us beautiful post of male beauty. I especially like the boy with the NY ball cap. And keep those cowboys coming.
    J :>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JayreeS! Yes, Abelardo (the boy in the ball cap) does have a certain something, doesn't he? : )

      I've got another cowboy post coming up within a couple of weeks.

      Delete
  5. Merci Keith pour cette série superbe! Je ne me lasse pas de parcourir ton blog car il est vraiment bien fait et agréablement bien fourni! Bravo et encore merci à toi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci pour ces mots gentils, Alain et Jose!

      Delete